Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

Kaley Cuoco: The "Big Bang Theory" actress just nabbed one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, "Man of Steel" star Henry Cavill. Check out some fun facts about the girl who is Lois Lane to his Superman!

Kaley Is Sporty
Before deciding to pursue acting full time, Cuoco was a nationally ranked amateur tennis player. Kaley admits to going to the gym regularly, but also loves spinning and kickboxing.

Cuoco credits her family and friends for keeping her on the straight and narrow in Hollywood. "My parents are pretty normal and I've had the same best friend my whole life, so I'm seminormal," she explained in Self magazine. "I look at Lindsay and Britney and think, Where are their normal friends and family? Why doesn't someone say to them, 'If we go out, wear underwear'?"

Kaley Is Grounded

Kaley Can Keep a Relationship Secret

The actress admitted in September 2010 that she had a romance with her "Big Bang Theory" co-star Johnny Galecki. "We dated for almost two years. It was such a huge part of my life and no one knew about it," she revealed to CBS Watch Magazine. "This is the first time I've ever talked about it, ever. It was a wonderful relationship, but we never spoke a word about it and never went anywhere together."

Kaley Almost Lost Her Foot

One of Cuoco's big hobbies is horseback riding, but in 2010 Kaley had a terrible accident when she fell off during a lesson and was trampled. "I'm hysterical and the doctor comes in ... and says, 'OK, gotta go over your options; one [of] them is amputation.' All I'm thinking is, 'I'm gonna have to call work and tell them I only have one foot,'" Kaley explained during an appearance that same year on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."


Kaley's Been Punk'd!

Ashton Kutcher targeted the actress for his hit MTV show in an episode that aired on May 9, 2004. Kutcher's accomplice was her "8 Simple Rules" co-star Amy Davidson. The premise: Cuoco's car was blocked off by a motor home at a restaurant. When the motor home was towed away after "extensive damage" occurred, the motor home owner asked Kaley why she did it.

Kaley Crushed on Seth MacFarlane

In the same Playboy profile, Cuoco admitted to having a "huge crush" on "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane. She elaborated on her ideal man: "I don't want him to be funnier than me, but the men I've dated have all been pretty silly."

Kaley Is Aggressive With Guys

In a 2011 November Playboy interview, Kaley Cuoco revealed she is not shy when it comes to guys: "From what I’ve been told and what I’ve observed, men seem to be intimidated by me. So I have to take the reins. I’m…the boldest person ever — so I’ll go up to anybody and say, 'You’re absolutely friggin’ adorable. Let’s go out.' They usually look at me with giant scared Ren and Stimpy eyes. But what’s the worst that can happen if I ask them? I have to be honest; I don’t think they’re going to say no."
 

No comments: