Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

HOT CELEBRITIES: Heidi Montag shows off her $30,000 surgically-enhanced body in a white bikini with turquoise accents



She is reportedly planning a return to reality television with her husband Spencer Pratt.
And Heidi Montag has found a good way to throw herself back into the limelight.
The 26-year-old flaunted her body in a white bikini with turquoise accents during an impromptu photo shoot on the beach on Friday.
Making the most of it: Heidi Montag enjoyed some sunshine in Santa Barbara during a break from the rain on Friday and looked gorgeous in a tiny white bikini
Making the most of it: Heidi Montag enjoyed some sunshine in Santa Barbara during a break from the rain on Friday and looked gorgeous in a tiny white bikini
The former Hills star had a ball, showing off every angle of her $30,000 surgically-enhanced figure.
Heidi paid the staggering amount to achieve her dream body via the means of plastic surgery.
During the overcast afternoon, the platinum blonde stretched out on a sun lounger displaying her toned abdominal muscles.
Running her hand through her flaxen locks, she tried to do her best pin-up pose.
Come rain or shine: Heidi is the only person in California enjoying the beach at the moment
Come rain or shine: Heidi is the only person in California enjoying the beach at the moment
Heidi was also keen to show off the results of her bottom augmentation, turning away from the camera to proudly parade her Kardashian-esque derriere.
She later took to the shore's water, splashing around in the sea as she smiled for the lens.
While Heidi is reportedly planning a return to reality television with a new project alongside husband Pratt to start shooting in January, she said recently that she is no longer so obsessed with being famous.
She said: 'My priorities are my family, my husband, my love life and my happiness and everything after that is great.
Shapely: The star paid a princely sum to look like a princess
Shapely: The star paid a princely sum to look like a princess
'But my priorities are not money, fame and fashion. I am very grateful for everything I’ve had but I will never make those mistakes again and I will never compromise myself and pretend to be someone that I’m not.'
Indeed, since their time on The Hills, Heidi and Spencer have lost more than $1 million dollars, spending the cash on expenses such as 'clothes, hair and makeup, managers, publicists, agents and lawyers.'
Heidi told Access Hollywood in a recent interview: 'I’ve never really counted, so I’m not sure how much we lost, a lot… over a million or so. If we would have saved our money, it would have been better.'
However, one of Heidi's main expenses has been the cost of her plastic surgery - estimated to total around $30,000.
Plotting: Heidi is planning a return to reality television with her husband Spencer Pratt
Plotting: Heidi is planning a return to reality television with her husband Spencer Pratt
Heidi famously underwent 10 surgical procedures in one day, including liposuction on her thighs, bottom augmentation and a breast enlargement, as well as a nose job and chin reduction.
But Heidi said she would never go back under the surgeon's knife following the experience, saying: 'I would never do it again and I would never recommend it for anyone. It was way over my head. I should have researched it more.
'I wasn't told the repercussions and what would happen emotionally and physically and how much pain I would be in. I just focus now on being healthy and alive and strong.'

 


 

No comments: